The two-day conference is an annual event aimed at young researchers and professionals from Europe and worldwide dealing with various aspects of energy-related issues. It is a good opportunity for undergraduate, MSc, PhD students, postdocs, entrant engineers and other young scientists to develop communication skills, make new contacts and forge durable scientific relationships.
The main goal of the 17th annual Conference is to discuss issues and perspectives of energy sector worldwide; as well allow young scientists to develop their skills.
The topics of this years conference are:
- Renewable energy sources
- Energy efficiency and reliability
- Smart energy networks
- Energy economics and policy
- Hydrogen energy and fuel cell technologies
- Fusion energy
- Nuclear fission and radiation protection
- Combustion and plasma processes
- Thermal physics, fluid mechanics and metrology
- Material sciences and technologies
- Global change and ecosystems
- Cross-cutting energy issues