„Genome editing – potential and challenges for plant breeding“
Annual seminar of the SGPW Working Group Plant Breeding
The seminar “Current challenges in plant breeding” aims to bring together national and international experts in plant breeding to discuss current activities, latest achievements and future prospective of a selected topic/area in plant breeding. Keynote presentations will be held by Prof. Dr. Holger Puchta (Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany), Dr. Johannes Fütterer (ETHZ), Dr. Giovanni Broggini (Agroscope) and Prof. Dr. Urs Niggli (FIBL) as a basis for further discussions.
Current Challenges In Plant Breeding
- Current Challenges in Plant Breeding: New Plant Breeding Techniques - Definition, Regulation, Potential and Acceptance
- Current Challenges in Plant Breeding
- Current Challenges in Plant Breeding 2021: Breeding for the Challenges of Tomorrow
- Current Challenges In Plant Breeding - "Natural versus induced genetic variation for plant breeding"
- Current Challanges in Plant Breeding: Digital Plant Breeding - Hype or the Way Forward?
- „Genome editing – potential and challenges for plant breeding“
Swiss Society of Agronomy (SSA)
c/o Dr. Roland Kölliker
Molecular Plant Breeding c/o Agroscope
Please register under http://bit.ly/WGPB17: 20.12.2016