- Starting date: 01.10.2021 (or to be agreed)
- Contract length: 1 year, renewable, maximum 4 years
- Activity rate: 100%
- Workplace: University of Lausanne, Institute of Geography and Sustainability, UNIL-Sion Campus, Bramois (50%) and Swiss Graduate School of Public Administration, Quartier Mouline, Lausanne (50%), Switzerland
The candidate will conduct personal research on the institutional regimes of water multifunctionality and Alpine reservoirs. The research will be carried out in the framework of the project «Multifunctionality of Alpine reservoirs and concessions» resulting from a collaboration between CIRM and ALPIQ. A description of the project is available from Prof. Emmanuel Reynard.
The candidate will devote 90% of his/her time to his/her personal research (PhD thesis) and 10% to CIRM activities, under the responsibility of Prof. Emmanuel Reynard.
The successful candidate is expected to have a Master's degree in public administration, political science, geography or another discipline of the humanities and social sciences.
Language skills in French and English are expected. German language skills are an asset.
What the position offers you
We offer a stimulating work environment and atmosphere, with dedicated support for developing an academic career. Members of IGD and IDHEAP are enrolled in international research networks and doctoral students are encouraged and supported to participate in international conferences.
Please submit the following documents in PDF format only via the career website of the University of Lausanne:
- Letter of motivation ;
- Full CV ;
- Scans of university degrees ;
- The Master’s thesis and any publications.