LS2 Annual Meeting 2023: Life on Earth: Coping with Challenges
The LS2 Annual Meeting 2023 will be held together with the Young Scientists' Satellite
The LS2 Annual Meeting brings together scientists from all backgrounds to explore the large spectrum united under the umbrella of Life Sciences. The program of this edition gathers an amazing panel of keynote speakers: Prof. Richard Simerly from Vanderbilt University (US), Prof. Sharona E. Gordon from the University of Washington (US), Prof. Lea Sistonen from Åbo Akademi University, Turku Centre for Biotechnology (FI) and Dr. Giles Yeo, from the University of Cambridge (UK), who will give a keynote lecture at the YSS.
But that’s not all, the 2023 edition of the LS2 Annual Meeting has many interesting things to offer:
- 11 Scientific Symposia
- Selected short talks in parallel Symposia and YSS
- Poster sessions
- 3 lectures from recognizes Swiss Awards
- PIs of Tomorrow Session – DEADLINE for application 1 October 2022
- Panel discussion during the Satellite: "Collaboration vs Competition: To Share or Not to Share? Are We Better Together?!
- Industry exhibition with more than 25 stands
Save the date on your calendar and take note of the upcoming deadlines:
Deadline for abstract submission (posters and talks): 14 November 2022
General registration: 14 January 2023
Register here: https://annual-meeting.ls2.ch/2023/registration